Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Morgan Bayda

Here is a link to view Morgan Baydas Blog!

I really enjoyed reading Morgan Baydas Blog and watching Dan Brown’s video. I think this was great example of how many college students may feel. It’s important that a student build a relationship with their professor, even if it’s something as small as the teacher knowing the students name and who they are. I have been fortunate to have many professors that do make an effort to form some type of connection with his/her students. I also feel that a person’s economic status should not play a role in the type of education a person has the ability to receive. There are so many opportunities or goals a person could miss out on if the ability to receive an education is based on whether or not you can afford it.

I think technology is great and there is so much that it can add to a lesson or lecture. I would definitely like, and plan to incorporate technology into my classroom once I am a teacher. I want to provide my students with resources and show them what is available to them. One of the main benefits of this is having the ability to broaden my students’ horizons, and technology can play a large role in this.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely, sometime it's hard to concentrate in some classes. I think it will be a good idea to mix technology into your lectures when you become a teacher. I think it will help keep your students interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...broaden my students’ horizons, and technology can play a large role in this." I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology has played a large roll in most my classes since High school. I think this should keep developing. I agree with you. The only problem with technology I see is how the power points are handicapping teachers. They are not teaching anymore, they are just reading and that is not good for students a lot of the time.

    ReplyDelete