Sunday, February 28, 2010

Personal Learning Network

(PLN) Personal Learning Network

For my personal learning network, I have obtained a twitter account. I am currently working on becoming familiar with and learning how to be a successful ‘twitter-er.’ My classmates play a huge role in forming my Personal Learning Network as well. I rely on things they know and realize just how beneficial and what a large role they play in this. E-mail and our class blogs are two of the ways I have incorporated them into my PLN. Other teachers that I have come across as a result of this class, ones I have a teachers in my past, and even my mom who is a fourth grade teacher at Elberta Middle School. I am learning things that I wouldn’t have the opportunity to learn just by sitting in a classroom. I am still working on expanding my PLN, however, it is expanding more as my knowledge does.

1 comment:

  1. here are some more suggestions:
    Beth Still suggests this Instant PLN to create a list of teachers to follow. Also you should read this NY Times article Getting the Most Out of Twitter

    And be sure you look at David and Jacki's new blog Mathis Gorski EDM310 Projects

    You also cannot afford to miss Jackie's own personal account of her PLN development The Evolution of My PLN - Initial Post

    It does take time! That's why I had to get you started NOW!

    ReplyDelete