Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kaia’s Photo Essay

This video was wonderful; I really enjoyed watching Kaia’s photo essay. I think it’s great that her father is introducing her to and teaching her how to use technology beginning at such a young age. If she does learn all she can about technology it has potential to offer endless possibilities to Kaia. I had to admit that I am guilty of not always utilizing the technology that is available to me. There is so much that I can learn, and have left to learn. This video encouraged me to take better of the resources that I have, that way I can be like Kaia’s father in the sense of introducing technology to my students and offering open doors to technology for them as well.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Tracy, with so many different technology tools we often forget about that we can use to help us with either assignments for school or planning lesson plans for when we are teachers.

    ReplyDelete